Monday, September 20, 2010

Sleepy one - Day 51

Today's theme was someone sleeping.  I swear I stalked every person and animal, except my husband, while they were sleeping and every one of them woke up before I could snap a photo.  Finally after waking Mew, our outdoor cat, from a nap I stood around until she started falling back asleep and got a photo. This is her new favorite place to snooze, on our lawn tractor. Mission accomplished!!

Today was a momentous day.  I had my 22 week ultrasound and got a nice long look at our baby.  We looked at arms and legs, fingers and toes, head and belly, heart and spine, the whole shebang.  About 10 minutes into the exam the tech finally took a peek where I really wanted to and let me know I am carrying a baby girl!!  That will be a first for our little family, but I know her big brother's will help toughen her up and also protect her from any harm.  That is if her Daddy doesn't beat them to it.  Now all the real planning can start!!  Here is my favorite photos over her.  The first is her face and upper body and the second is over her little back, butt and leg.  Just a twist and she would've mooned us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment