Sunday, September 12, 2010

Falling Back on an Old Photo - Day 42

Today's theme was "Remembrance" in honor of Patriot's Day, the 9th anniversary of the 9-11 terrorist attacks.  I wanted to take a photo of the American flag that I can see most of the windows in my house, but it was flying at half mast so the freeway kinda cut it off.  Instead I have a photo I took on the first anniversary of the attacks.  I thought it was perfect that a rainbow appeared that day.
Had a good day running a couple of errands, but mostly just hanging out and playing with the boys.  It seems weird to say it, but Aidan losing access to all his toys and TV/PC has been great for his relationship with Ethan.  They play together and have a fabulous time.  I will have to keep this going when he does start getting his stuff back or it will break Ethan's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment