Monday, September 6, 2010

Just A Perfect Day - Day 36

I had over 450 photos yesterday to choose from, not bad for 3 hours worth of wedding photography.  With all that material I decided not to stick with the theme of "favorite electronic" for today.  While I also do the more traditional showing of the wedding rings on the bride's bouquet I like this version better when the wedding dress has such pretty detail work on it.
The bride and groom were tons of fun, the wedding and reception all took place in the sister of the bride's backyard which was indescribably beautiful so I have to cheat and include another photo.
This background is just about the same as the ceremony's since the cake was about 10 ft to the right of where the vows were exchanged.  Anyway, the weather was beautiful and I even got a photo of the bride and groom with her parent's holding shotguns on either side of them.  Too darn funny, even though it wasn't a real shotgun wedding it made for a great photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment