Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reality Flashback - Day 45

Today's theme was "reality TV" and we were to take a picture of someone pretending to be in a reality TV show. A little more effort than I felt up to since today was yet another blinding headache kinda day.  The best I could do was to dig out this photo of Ethan watching Survivor with me back in May.  It was funny because it was one of the first times he reacted to the TV, I think because the theme music was playing.  He is much the same now that I am watching all of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons yet again.  I have it on in the background and both of us look up when the music starts and go back to whatever we were doing for the most part the rest of the show.
 I didn't have the most productive day, mainly because I could not shake the headache.  I finally got headed to the grocery store after 4PM and only when I went to pay did I realize my debit card was not in my wallet.  I dug through the diaper bag, but no luck.  Thankfully the store was kind enough to chuck my cart in the cooler while I ran to the bank for some cash.  I was going to run home, but I had to go through the traffic circle and at 5PM it is not a fun place to be and the store said they'd only hang onto my stuff for about 30 minutes.  By the time I got back, paid and loaded everything up Ethan was miserable.  He was tired and hungry and I hadn't packed a bottle because I am an idiot. We finally got home, got him fed and once I put the groceries up I kinda collapsed on the living room floor for a while and let Ethan climb all over me while I rested.  As I suspected my debit card was left at Olive Garden yesterday when I met Sandy for lunch.  I will go pick it up tomorrow.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment