Friday, September 10, 2010

Art of My Heart - Day 40

Today's theme was art and so here are the two favorite groups of art in my house, photos of the boys.  Aidan was kinda adamant that Ethan not infiltrate his already established wall of photos so each has their own and I really like the effect even though it means I kinda have to cheat and use two photos since they're on walls across from each other.  All of Ethan's photos and most of Aidan's were taken by me though Aidan's baby ones predate me knowing him so were from Chad's collection. 


Today Aidan was at home because his Principal called Chad and Aidan in for a meeting first thing this AM and gave Aidan a one day suspension from school for yesterday's incident.  Aidan spent the day doing chores, chores and more chores.  Hopefully he learned something from it. He also practiced some ways to pull himself together when he gets upset so he doesn't have anything like this happen again.  Once his chores were done he had about 30 minutes to relax before I took him to his Mom's and he spent it playing with Ethan.  He's been pretty hands off with his little brother though he likes him a ton, but today he was picking him up and crawling around on the floor with him.  Ethan was over the moon happy because Aidan is his hero!!  He crawled up into Aidan's lap just before we left and gave him a big hug.  I didn't get a picture of that, but this is from just after.  I figure if I am bending the rules today I might as well go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment