Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Outside Looking In - Day 38

Okay, back on the daily theme train.  Today's is "Glass" so I decided to hunt for a kaleidoscope to try to take a picture through it.  Well, I couldn't find it and honestly didn't feel like looking too hard.  Ethan, being the wonderful kid he is, came through for me by crawling up to the picture window in our living room and giving me the idea of taking a photo of him looking through the glass at me.  Max just bettered it by being the nosy dog that he is.
Today has been fairly productive.  Doing laundry, vacuumed everywhere and stream cleaned the back half of the house.  The front half will have to wait until my small crawler goes to bed.  I was going to wash my car, but now it's looking like it is about to rain, so oh well on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment