Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Love My Car - Day 35

Today's theme is your car which made me mucho happy because I love my car.  It was my "fun car for before I have kids" that has turned into my "still a fun car even with kids" but will soon be my "old car that was too small for 3 kids" sometime before January 2011.  It is a 2002 Mini Cooper. Note the sexy, curvaceous front end that is no longer available on new models just because the curves tend to drag people under the car if they're hit.  Picky, picky, picky!! 
My husband will be glad of today's theme because it meant I washed the car, something that used to be done twice a week but is now a bi-weekly event if not monthly since baby arrived.  Besides being amazing to drive this is also one of the safest cars out there.  It is built like a tank, tons of airbags, great visibility and by far the best performing car in the snow.   We have had over 38,000 miles of fun together in the just over 3 years I have owned it and I know no other car will ever take it's place in my heart.  That being said - anyone wanna buy it?  Just kidding, you can't have it.......yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment